Saturday, August 1, 2009

It feels like we're living from paycheck to check

I got free tickets to see Larry the Cable Guy at TPAC this past week, and I took my mom. I was under the impression that it was going to be stand-up, but it was a taping for an actual Christmas special, complete with skits and whatnot. Needless to say, it wasn't as good as I had hoped, but it was free. We ended up leaving early because it was almost 11 and we had to drive back to Clarksville and be up for work the next morning. Billy Currington and Zac Brown Band were there, so that was pretty awesome. Can't complain about free tickets for something.
I had to put 4 new tires on my car this week, so that drained the bank account. It sucks knowing that all I did was work this summer, didn't take go to Chicago like I had wanted to, and I have no money. Really looking forward to the end of August when I get that money from school.
2 more weeks of this God-awful summer class. Never again, is all I can say.
I'm just tired. Tired from work. Tired from school. Tired from life.
I need a break from everything.

No comments: