Thursday, July 23, 2009

A list of thoughts

Just some random musings or bitchy comments for the day.
This seemed like a good enough thing to do while sitting at work with a headache.

Funny how you can not talk to someone, not texts, facebook wall posts or comments, or phone calls and get a lunch invitation out of the blue.
Friendship is a two-way street.
If you are taking adult steps it would be awesome if you could act like an adult.
I am so easily talked into things, it's not even funny.
Working all the time blows.
Working all the time and having no time to do homework for my class blows even more.
Summer classes are not fun if you have stoner professors who are lazy and want you to teach yourself.
I worked all summer and did practically nothing just to turn around and blow almost all of what I have on new tires. So much for karma.
I really need to get out of Clarksville, if only for a few days.
I really hope things work out for Phoenix in October, even though I have no idea how I'll afford it now. I'll work something out.
Why does it seem like everyone in Tennessee took a "How to drive like an asshole" class?
I'm glad I don't have hockey to cloud up my schedule right now.
My Dad told me I needed better hockey tickets, but refused to contribute to the fund to pay for them.
I'm not sure there is anything better than coffee and ESPN at 6am.
Truck drivers must have some awesome CDs and iPod playlists to stand all that driving.
The money that comes with the responsibility in a job is not always worth it. Especially when you're doing everyone else's work while they surf the net and do things for their deadbeat kids.
In 2 months and a handful of days I will be 21, and I feel like there's nothing too exciting about that, which is completely opposite of my thoughts a few months and years ago.

I babbled enough, and the computer screen is making the throbbing in my head worse.
16 minutes left in the work day.
One day, roughly 7 1/2 hours, until I finally get a day off after almost a month without one.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Jenry's job interview went really well, and if he gets it, I will help you get out here, so don't worry about that. He didn't get the job in Phoenix, but the job he interviewed for today was here in town and pays better, so even though we'd have to drive 3 hours, it would so be worth it. I heart you and miss you a lot!