Wednesday, December 3, 2008

"Do you want to go to St. Louis? haha"


That was the text I received from Kelly today after practically begging someone to go to St. Louis with me last night at Blackstone.
Britney has stupid animal responsibilities and Kelly and Jenn both had work.
Andrew said he would go, but didn't have the money.
Besides, that would have been quite awkward. Don't think his girlfriend would have went for that idea.
So I gave up on the idea and figured I didn't need to spend the money anyway.
The text today was after Kelly found out that Monday is going to be her day off next week.
So that means: Road trip to St. Louis to see the Preds vs. Blues :)
Paul isn't playing, so no cheating for me.
I'll look for a shirt though. ;)
Funny thing is, I have an exam Tuesday morning at 9.
That ought to be fun. It's geography so who really cares?
This spontaneity is quite amusing. I've never been a very spontaneous person. I am crazy anal about planning anything I do.
I don't know what it is, but I've been feeling like a different person lately. Maybe this whole "not being a teenager anymore" thing is making me act different. Whatever it is, I've actually been enjoying life lately.
And I hope that continues. I haven't been happy like this in awhile.

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Very very jealous... maybe they'll have McDonald shirts? ;P

Blogging is fun.