Sunday, November 30, 2008

Hamhuis sucks trade him


Yes that is Hammer's full name. Coined by Ciara.
So, Atlanta pretty much rocked.
Predators win in overtime, on a goal from Suter surprisingly enough. Gotta admit, it was a pretty bangin' play. Atlanta has the nicest arena I've seen, really. The concessions are really good and the set up is just really nice. I'm jealous.
All the fun after the game was quite entertaining too. Playing in the Olympic fountains after a win was priceless.
Driving all the way home the next day only to watch the Preds flat out suck, was not so enjoyable.
It's good to be home again, but being shocked backed to reality with a paper due tomorrow that I forgot about is not cool.
Still debating whether or not I feel like doing it at all.
One week left of classes. Then it's working two jobs for the whole break. Gotta pay for my hockey trips somehow.

It's supposed to snow tonight.
Too bad Austin Peay sucks and never cancels class.

No comments: