Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Less than Shea

I weigh less than Shea Weber.
Numbers aren't important here, but I'm happy.
I have a lot of muscle mass, and unfortunately that weighs more than fat.
Been working on the Wii Fit to get some of the fat off.
It's working pretty well.
I'm so sore though. Definitely am out of shape.
Would love to be under that nasty three digit number that starts with a two.
Goal for that is by the summer.
Definitely attainable.
Just gotta stay motivated.

In other news...winter break is upon us.
Started working at the admissions office last week. Using the time off to make some extra money. I'll need it come spring.
Speaking of spring.....66 days till the AMAZING St. Louis trip.
And a little less than that till a home St. Louis game.
Big HUGE thanks to my favorite person: Jenn
4 rows behind visitors bench.
I really am loved.

No comments: