Friday, March 27, 2009

The root of all evil

I like to think I'm a fairly even headed person, but I don't want to act like the grown up I am supposed to be. I want to make bad decisions and have to be bailed out. I want to waste my money on the Predators, and I am and have been doing just that. But reality is a real beeyotch. My bank account is slowly dwindling and I can't start work for pay at APSU until May. I want the Predators to make the playoffs with all my heart, but I don't know how I will do it financially if they make it past the first round. Gas, tickets, and food are freaking expensive. Having a drink or a hot dog at a game adds up over the season.
And I found out that Demetri Martin is coming to Nashville on April 16th. I really want to go. I want to buy the ticket, but I can't help but wonder if the Preds do make the playoffs and have a game that night, I'll be pissed I paid for the ticket to not go to the show. I just don't know. Think I'll do some serious budgeting tomorrow at work.
I started a new blog for all my hockey thoughts. I'm sure the two will intertwine, but oh well.

No comments: