Wednesday, November 25, 2009

I'm wearing cranky pants

I don't like having my family in town. My house is annoying enough as it is. The holidays stink. My grandparents came into town, and I'm just not in the mood to deal with the snoring, snide comments, and all the other crap. I wanted a stress free Thanksgiving, but instead I've been barred to my room because it's the only place I can get anywhere close to peace and quiet, even though they snore in the room beneath me. I can't watch TV because they are always talking over it. I will cut someone if they interfere with me watching the Predators game tonight.
I have a crick in my neck, which makes answering phones pretty painful. Why is this day terrible? Is it Friday yet?
Maybe while I'm at work tomorrow I'll type up a blog about being thankful, but today I'm not thankful, just cranky.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I happen to love cranky pants. I wear mine at least once a week :]