Thursday, November 26, 2009

Gobble gobble

I'm at work and the phones are broken. So I'm getting paid time and a half to write this blog. Enjoy!
Things I'm thankful for:

The much improved relationship with my parents
Dad's cancer treatment going seemingly well
Pretty much the most amazing friends I could ever ask for, even if they can be terrible influences on me and my checking account
The fact that my sister came to her senses and is not moving to Colorado, even though it would have been nice to have the upstairs all to myself
DVR, I love it and cannot imagine life without it
Hockey, for keeping me sane and giving me a sometimes healthy way to vent anger
The Predators, for kicking ass this year and proving all the haters wrong
My Blackberry, for making it easier to keep in touch with Sarah without killing my text messages
My job, so many people are struggling and I am so thankful that I'm not in a position of having to worry about how to pay my bills
My parents for believing in me and not letting me get down on myself even though this semester has been really hard on me

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Weird, this blog just now showed in my feed. Anyway, I'm glad you got a BB too! Now I don't feel like I may be texting you when you're low on texts, haha. I'm glad you have so much to be thankful for <3.