Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Blogging instead of packing

I am so excited to be going to Arizona tomorrow. Tennessee has slowly been driving me crazy. And I have missed having Sarah here to help keep me sane. It's going to be so much fun to get to catch up and hang out for a few days. We don't have any big plans, aside from going to Phoenix for the hockey game, and I like it that way. I'm perfectly content with just sitting around and spending time with them out there. It sucks that in the past two years, I've had two of my best friends move away. But it's good that they're doing awesome things with their lives. After school is over, maybe I'll get to leave too.
As hard as school has been this semester, I keep telling myself that after this one, there are only 3 semesters left till I graduate. I have to stick it out because there is no other option. I will get that diploma. These classes and work loads are much more intense, and I just have to learn to adjust. It's a learning process, and I'm taking it as I go. Doing the best I can, and figuring out that's all I can do. Trying not to worry about things too much.
I've got so much to do tonight and tomorrow before I leave, but I love to procrastinate. I am so nervous about flying, but I'm a big girl now. And I can't wait for some stress free vacation.

No comments: