Saturday, June 6, 2009

Will real women and men please stand up? No more children please

Another girl from work is leaving. There are two schedulers on each shift. The past three that have left have been on mine: Ciara, Emily, and now Brittany. It's got me wondering if it's me. Am I the problem? Am I such a bitch that people don't want to work with me? There's trouble with friends now too. Am I such a bitch that people don't want to be around me? I have some close friends, but maybe they got past whatever bad personality trait it is I have. Is it so wrong to confront your problems head on? Yes, sometimes it's easier to let things go, but I feel like sometimes things need to be said. Is it wrong that I'd rather say them than pretend everything is ok? Ignorance and avoidance get us nowhere. Be up front with people and say what you mean. Don't be a wuss and take the easy way out. Problems multiply over time, and then situations become unbearable. If it comes down and I only have five or six good friends then so be it. At least I know I'll be able to say whatever I feel needs to be said without getting jumped on for doing so. If you can't handle the truth, don't jump on me for having the balls to say what I think.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

If I have to come back from AZ and beat down some bitches for you, I will. Or I can just sign them up for weight loss magazines? Lol. I love you friend!