Saturday, April 25, 2009

I like lists

I stole Sarah's random blog topic generator website because I'm bored stiff at work.
This is a list of some of the things I want to do in life.

1. I want to get married and have kids. Yes, I want to be a soccer (or hockey) mom. I've wanted that for as long as I can remember. I want a family and to be happy. Just not too soon, I'd like to finish school and live a little before I get tied down to anyone.

2. I want to travel. I want to tour Europe and go to Canada. I want to do all the touristy things in the US too. I just want to see things. I love going places and learning about history.

3. I want to see and NHL game in every arena. I can cross 5 of the 30 off my list. But this is something I really want to do.

4. Keeping with the sports theme, I want to go to Fenway Park. The Green Monster has always been cool to me; I don't know why, but I just think it's awesome.

5. I want to see the Predators win the Stanley Cup and be a part of the celebration that follows. Every fan dreams of their team winning the big trophy, but the Stanley Cup is the most coveted trophy in all sports and to have my team win it would be so sweet.

I know these seem like menial things, but I'm young and can't honestly think of much I want to accomplish in life. This is as far as it goes for me right now.

No comments: