Friday, February 27, 2009

random tidbits

Since I have lots to catch up on and cover, I'm gonna break this into two blogs. That way I have something to do tomorrow while I'm stuck at work for 7 hours.
Nickelback concert was Wednesday. Gotta say, I felt weird about going alone, but I ended up having a blast. I sang my heart out and danced so much I was sore the next day. The show was amazing. Those guys are true performers. The ticket was cheaper and the entertainment value was better than Rascal Flatts.
Having sat alone at the last 2 Preds games, it seems like it's becoming a common thing. I enjoy myself when I have people with me, but I find I pay a little more attention when I'm alone. And I don't have a horrible time. Conversation is just a few sections or a text message away.
It'll be nice to have someone with me again though. Driving to and from Nashville alone 3 times this week pretty much sucked.
Recap from St. Louis will come tomorrow.
So much to discuss. Plus Sarah tagged me with some b.s. So maybe I'll do that too.
Regardless, I'm about to leave work for the night.
Back bright and early in the morning.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Lol. I love you. Your blog made me smile :]