Sunday, February 1, 2009

I got soul

The Killers concert last night was epic.
Brightside and All These Things made my month. Seriously.
I think I've decided to go to Nickelback alone.
Jenn said it'll be good for me. I've gotta learn to not care what other people think so much.
The best two available together are on the 300's. I will not pay almost the same amount of money to sit way up there. So club level here I come.
If the others want to go, I guess we'll meet up beforehand or after, but I think this will be good for me. I can dance and jump up and down without a care. I <3 Nickelback.

I've got my part of the hotel in St. Louis paid for.
Gonna start putting any extra cash I have in an envelope for the ticket, food, and anything else I might want to blow money on.
I seriously cannot wait.
The 12th will be awesome because, well 4 rows behind the Blues bench. It doesn't get much better than that.
So I've got this feeling that this month will fly by. Lots of games, a couple shows at the Blackstone, the Nickelback show, and the trip. Gonna be intensely busy, but I am geeked.
Speaking of being geeked, Britney rocks. Seriously.
I wasn't aware that Weber had an All Star shirt. Well, apparently he does. And Britney got me one for Christmas.
Yea, I'm pretty sure I have awesome friends.

No comments: