Saturday, January 24, 2009

People in glass houses.....

Kangaroo dance was a moment of weakness. One time that happened.
And apparently that puts me on the same level of crazy as Kelly.
Cows
Less than a month till St. Louis. Good lord I wish it was NOW.

School has started up. It's not too bad. Only have one crazy professor.
Guess I'll have to deal.
I only have 4 classes and books cost me over $500
That kills me. And I'm sure I'll get $25 when I return them. Simply ridiculous.
Working, Schooling, and exercising
Staying busy, which isn't such a bad thing.
No home hockey games till the 3rd, which I'm missing due to work. So my next game will be the 5th. It's a welcome break from the constant driving to and from Nashville, which is pretty much what February will be. 3 games a week for most of the month. Something like ten home games next month.
Killers show next Saturday. Looking forward to that and to our group's Christmas, which we delayed due to everyone being broke.
I hate wrapping presents though.
I'm in the middle of trying to get Nickelback tickets as well. I refuse to sit anywhere but club level. Why isn't important.
Here's hoping Mac comes through and me putting up with the flirting finally gets me somewhere.
Trying to push through the last 2 hours of work with the wet blanket. All Star stuff awaits me when I get home. I'm planting my fat, happy butt in front of the TV for the skills competitions tonight.
Maybe I'll keep motivated and do some aerobic step while I watch, even though sitting down with some pie sounds so much better.
Why is being fat so much easier than being thin?
I miss being lazy.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

I'm not worried about breaking my glass house... I know I'm crazy.

Plus, my glass house has got to be made of tiffany crystal or something because a regular glass house is too boring for me.

Sarah said...

Mmm pie. That's crazy about your books costing so much. Damn you, I seriously want pie now!