Tuesday, November 9, 2010

30 day meme: Day 1


Day 1: A photo of yourself and a description of how your day was

I took this picture today, just for the blog, so feel special!

Today I woke up around 6am so I could register for classes. I managed to get into the final 4 classes I need to graduate in May. I'm pretty excited about the end being in sight :)

After I finished registering, I got ready for the day. I was ready early, like well before I needed to leave for class. I decided to go to Starbucks.
There's a barista there who likes me. He was flirting with me when I got my coffee before work on Saturday. And today he gave me a discount on my Peppermint mocha & told me he liked my earrings. Needless to say, I had a pretty good start to my day.

I made it to campus in time to walk to class with Heather. She told me a little but about her trip to California, and then we parted ways for class.

I took about 8 million pages of notes in class. She told us we're getting our next take home test next Tuesday. Thankfully, we don't have class Thursday (Thanks vets!). Me and Bryan discussed our group project and how we'll probably end up doing most of the work.

Then I went home to burn Ciara Taylor Swift's new CD. I had a package waiting for me. She bought me a Jeff Carter Flyers shirt for my birthday :)

I had to go to Wal-Mart to get a bubble mailer & coffee creamer. Then I went to the post office to mail Ciara's stuff.

And now I'm home writing this blog and watching "Intervention."

I have to work later tonight, and maybe I'll get some homework done.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Yay, you blogged! Sounds like a pretty good day to me :]